1. Manuela Casula, Davide Soranna, Alberico L. Catapano, Giovanni Corrao Long-term effect of high dose omega-3 fatty acid supplementation for secondary prevention of cardiovascular outcomes: A meta-analysis of randomized, double blind, placebo controlled trials. Atherosclerosis Supplements – August 2013 (Vol. 14,Issue 2, Pages 243-251, DOI: 10.1016/S1567-5688(13)70005-9)
2. Haglund O, Wallin R, Luostarinen R, Saldeen T. (1990) Effects of a new fluid fish oil concentrate, ESKIMO-3, on triglycerides, cholesterol, fibrinogen and blood pressure. J Intern Med. 1990 May;227(5):347-53.
3. Publishing, C. (2013, August 19). “Omega-3 rich oils improve membrane fluidity in retina cells and can help fight age-related eye diseases.” Medical News Today. Retrieved from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/264937.php.
4. Di Giuseppe D, Wallin A, Bottai M, et al. (2013) Long-term intake of dietary long-chain n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and risk of rheumatoid arthritis: a prospective cohort study of women. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. Published online August 12
5. Stonehouse W, Conlon CA, Podd J, (2013) DHA supplementation improved both memory and reaction time in healthy young adults: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2013 May;97(5):1134-43
6. Greg M. Cole and Sally A. Frautschy DHA May Prevent Age-Related Dementia Journal of Nutrition 2010 April 140: 869-874.
7. M. Morris et al, (2003) Consumption of Fish and n-3 Fatty Acids and Risk of Incident Alzheimer Disease. Archives of Neurology. volume 60: pages 940-946
8. Mathew T. Mizwicki, Guanghao Liu et al (2013) 1α,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 and Resolvin D1 Retune the Balance between Amyloid-β Phagocytosis and Inflammation in Alzheimer’s Disease Patients. Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, Feb; DOI: 10.3233/JAD-121735
9. Mohammad Reza Safarinejad et al, Relationship of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids with semen characteristics, and antioxidant status of seminal plasma: A comparison between fertile and infertile men. Clinical Nutrition, Volume 29, Issue 1, February 2010, Pages 100–105.
10. Yehuda S et al. Essential fatty acids and the brain:from infancy to aging. Neurobiology of Aging. 2005; 26 (Suppl 1), 98–102.
11. Kiecolt-Glaser JK, Belury MA, Andridge R et al. Omega-3 supplementation lowers inflammation and anxiety in medical students: a randomized controlled trial. Brain Behaviour and Immunity. 2011 Nov;25(8):1725-34.