Your immune system can do a remarkable job at protecting you from falling ill – as long as you take the necessary steps to ensure it can perform optimally.
- Get 7 – 9 hours of sleep per nigh
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet
- Exercise regularly
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Try to minimise stress
- Only drink alcohol in moderation
- Do not smoke
- Cut back on sugar intake
- Include Vitamin D in your diet. Pharmacy Times recommends Vitamin D to fight against colds and flu.
To increase your Vitamin D intake, try Eskimo-3 Advanced EPA with Vitamin D3.