This is a strange and uncertain time for the many thousand students that expected to be sitting their Leaving Certificate exams this June. Many can be left bored, unsure of what to do to keep busy, and find the days long. So, we have gathered some ideas for keeping your brain active during this time! No time like the present…!
- Get your ECDL qualification! This is free on Fetch Courses.
- Apply for your Driving License Theory Test
- Join a short Ivy League course – Class Central are offering free courses from Brown, Columbia, Harvard, Penn and Yale!
- Download the Duolingo app and get learning a new language!
- Shaw Academy are offering their 4 week nutrition course for FREE!
- Learn how to make cloth Face Masks at home for your family and friends with Craft Passion
- Get active – take up Yoga with Adrienne, dance classes with Popsugar, and hundreds others for free on YouTube!
- Get inspired on Centre of Excellence – their courses cover everything from Mindfulness to Writing to History!
- Get excited for the future and create a vision board! You can include travel dreams, educational goals, or anything you would like to do or achieve when it is safe to do so! There are great free templates on Develop Good Habits!
The rest is up to you… Let us know if you try them, and good luck!
Eskimo-3 is available in health stores and pharmacies nationwide, and at eskimo3.ie!