Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.eskimo3.ie/.
This is the Data Privacy Statement of PPC LTD based at 27 Mulvoy Business Park, Sean Mulvoy Road, Galway, Ireland with the phone number +353 91 753222.
PPC Ltd. operates http://www.zerochol.ie/ http://www.eskimo3.ie/ , http://www.zincuflex.ie and http://www.ppcgalway.ie (the “Sites”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our “Sites” and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our processing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
PPC Ltd collects the details provided by you when you place an order including name, e-mail address, home address, phone number and we also collect information about the transaction you undertake including products purchased. Note that Realex is our payment partner. PPC Ltd. do not have access to your payment card details.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics and Ecwid Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer and operate the Sites, Stores and the Social Media and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To process, fulfil and keep a record of Orders placed, and your purchases and returns.
- To tailor our service to you and to ensure that we can process your Order in the most efficient manner for you, and to overall improve your experience on the Sites and in the Stores.
- To promote and advertise PPC Ltd products including Eskimo-3, Zerochol and Zincuflex plus other relevant goods and services, and its promotional activity.
- To improve the Sites, Stores and Social Media to ensure that content and the Stores are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and other devices.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep the Site and Stores safe and secure.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
You can sign up to receive marketing communications from us using the online sign-up form; when you register for an online account there is an opt-in tick box found during the checkout process. If you opt-in, you consent to receive information from us about products, promotions or special offers that we feel may be of interest to you. These may be sent by email, mail or telephone.
You can unsubscribe by calling our Customer Services Team on +353 (91)753222, you can email email@example.com, write to the address shown below, or click the unsubscribe link on any email you receive.
The Service is not directed to children under the age of 13.
Users declare themselves to be adult according to their applicable legislation. Minors may use this Application only with the assistance of a parent or guardian. Under no circumstance persons under the age of 13 may use this Application.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Cookies identify your computer or device rather than you as an individual user, and are used for different purposes. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive, which contain information about your activity and preferences when visiting Evergreen.ie. These cookies allow us to monitor website traffic and to store information about your preferences, which allows us to customise the site according to your needs. Cookies also allow us to preserve your password in your Internet browser so you don’t have to re-enter it each time you visit our site. They also allow us to keep track of items in your shopping cart for checkout. If you wish to change the way your browser handles cookies you can do so through your browser’s settings.
We utilised cookies for the following reasons:
- Measuring website traffic such as the number of visits to the website.
- Which domains the visitors come from.
- Which pages they visit on the website.
- Which overall geographical areas the visitors are located.
- Monitoring the performance of the website.
Optimising User Experience
- Remembering your username and password when you return to the website.
- Remembering information about your browser and preferences.
- Improving the functionality and user experience.
Deletion of Cookies
- You can delete the cookies already on your device. You can typically delete cookies from the Privacy or History area, available from the Settings or Options menu in the browser. In most browsers, the same menu can be reached through the Ctrl+Shift+Del keyboard shortcut or Command+Shift+Del if you’re on a Mac.
- If you do not accept Cookies from our Website, you may experience inconvenience in your use of the Website, and you may be prevented from accessing some of its features.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
What are your Data Protection Rights?
PPC Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
all us at: +353 91 753222
Or write to us:
PPC Ltd. 27 Mulvoy Business Park, Sean Mulvoy Road, Galway